Saturday 3 March 2018

An altered cage by Nora Paolini (Videotutorial)


Pora przedstawić naszą pierwszą Gościnną Projektantkę: Nora Paolini z Urugwaju. Jako swój pierwszy projekt Nora przygotowała alterowaną klatkę wraz z kursem krok po kroku. 

Time to introduce our first Guest Designer - Nora Paolini from Uruguay. As her first project Nora made an altered cage with a video tutorial.


>>> <<<

I am Nora from Uruguay, South America. After a few years of getting my law degree, I met an italian guy, who would become my husband. Therefore, I moved to Italy in 2007. Massi and I live in a very small town, in the Friuli-Venezia-Giulia region, with our doggie Lucky. I love photography, traveling and reading. Three years ago, I found a new passion of crafting, and I have been learning techniques and experimenting since then. I love mixed media and altered art.


When I saw Until Dawn, scrapbooking paper, I just loved it and wanted to, create a winter scenery...



As I decided to work, on an altered cage, I found it was perfect for me, to use the gorgeous transparent foil of butterflies, as well as the lovely bird's sticker...




And here's the video:


Products Used:



>>> <<<

Więcej prac Nory możecie zobaczyć na jej kanałach społecznościowych:
You can see more creations by Nora on her social media channels:




2 comments: