Monday 25 April 2016

Seriously | Terhi Koskinen

Hi 13arts fans!

Terhi here today sharing a special layout. It's special because of the ladies in the photograph, and also because it gets me so excited about next month! Yes, our second Mixed Media pARTy is right behind the door and I'm almost packing my suitcase already.

http://mixedmediaparty.blogspot.com/



The photo was taken last fall, right after I arrived to Poland and as all four faces tells, we all were so freaking out about what's coming next, hah! Well, now we know - lots of gesso in hands, paints on our clothes and tons of laughter and fun. Can't wait. 


This time I kept the layout very simple.
The background is basicly just layered paper pieces, and the same line goes with the rest. 


I recorded a video for you, so you can see how much you can create only with paper and embellishments, and use the paints and mediums just as decoration.


Here's the video, enjoy watching!


I just can't wait for Mixed Media pARTy, will we see there?
Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:
Metal Embellishments

1 comment: