Sunday 22 March 2015

Amazing layout by our GD Rikki Graziani

Hello! 
It's time to show you the second Guest project by our talented GD Rikki Graziani! Today she's sharing with us her great way to use 13arts' stencil!

Witajcie!
Czas zaprezentować Wam drugi gościnny projekt autorstwa naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Rikki Graziani! Dzisiaj podzieliła się z nami swoim ciekawym sposobem używania masek 13arts! 


***

Good Morning Rikki here for another guest design team post and something a little masculine for those with boys in our lives. Lets face it there's nothing better than getting a little grungy when doing boy layouts.


To start with I grabbed the 13@rts Color Basic Yellow Amber/ Yellow Sand pattern paper, and I wanted to add a contrast with an additional pattern and colour. So I used the 13@rts Color Basic Square Mask, by tracing and cutting the squares out I had my contrast with the 13@rts Color Basic Black pattern paper, (wait till next month to see what I create with this cut out).



To start the background I adhered the Black Squares to the page using the 13@rts Ayeeda Medium Acrylic Gel Medium  once they are stuck a quick swipe of the 13@rt Ayeeda Gesso all over and its onto the fun grungy stuff!!!


From here is all about building your colours up starting with the 13@rts Ayeeda Ink - Orange, then adding a little of the 13@rts Ayeeda Ink - Bordeaux to add a little depth and richness.


At this stage I felt it needed another contrast colour and I didnt want it to be black as its for my son, when he was 5 years old, I wanted it to be a ''lighter'' grungy, so this is where the 13@rts Ayeeda Ink - Brown came into the colour scheme. And the brown also featured in the stamping of the background.


Have you seen the  Tekturka Chipboard "Color Basic-Words" by Olga Heldwein in store? Arent the perfect, especially when you mist it with the 13@rts Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Brown


Now its all about adding the photo and some layers  and then you have your layout.


13@rts Color Basic Yellow Amber/ Yellow Sand 
13@rts Color Basic Square Mask







So I hope I have inspired you this month, and dont forget to tune in next month for my final post as Guest Designer :(  to see what I create with the cut out.

Till next time, have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxxxx

***
Thank you Rikki for this amazing layout!
Dziękujemy Rikki za ten niesamowity layout! 

1 comment: